Can an omelette wrap be low-carb?
This omelette wrap gives your body all the necessary proteins and the salmon huge amount of Omega-3 fatty acids. Also, with the cheese spread it’s going to be super delicious.
But, when it comes to food we must be brief, so here’s how to recreate this salmon omelette wrap:
Ingredients for 4 servings
1) 50g frozen peas
2) 6 eggs (420g)
3) 5 tsp (20g) olive oil
4) salt and pepper to taste (optional)
5) 150g cream cheese, low-fat
6) 1 tsp (5ml) lemon juice
7) 150g mixed green leaves (arugula, cardamom etc)
8) 100g smoked salmon
1) Pour hot water on the peas and let it thaw.
2) Meanwhile, mix the eggs with a tablespoon of olive oil and as much salt and pepper as you want.
3) Pour a quarter of the mixture into a preheated pan and bake both sides over low heat. Use a teaspoon of oil for each omelette.
4) Strain the peas and mash with a fork. Mix with the cream cheese and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
5) Spread the cream cheese mixture on the prepared omelets and add green leaves like arugula. Garnish with salmon and cardamom.
6) Carefully wrap each omelette in a roll and serve with a toothpick so that it does not open.
*Those ingredients are for 4 servings and each serving contains aprox. 352 kcal, 5.3g of carbs (1.3g fiber and 3.8g sugars), 28.1g of protein and 23.9g of fats.